General > Play-By-Forum

If I were to try to PBF a boardgame...

<< < (4/4)

Orvus:

--- Quote from: HexaDoken on May 20, 2013, 12:32 ---did you just register on forums with the sole purpose of telling me that

--- End quote ---
I'm not part of the PabloDraw marketing team in case you're wondering.

Though that's an impressive app for just a couple of days of work. C#?

LuckyDee:

--- Quote from: HexaDoken on May 20, 2013, 12:32 ---Opinions?

--- End quote ---

Colorful. I thought I'd let you know that I'm pulling out for the time being. I have a lot of stuff on my hands, and an umpteen page manual makes the treshold too high to just jump in right now. I will be keeping an eye on this, though, the idea is very interesting.

HexaDoken:

--- Quote from: Orvus on May 21, 2013, 17:24 ---Though that's an impressive app for just a couple of days of work. C#?

--- End quote ---

Oh come on it's not like it's hard or something. Especially considering the Visual Studio IDE does like 80% of work for you. Plus, I made the whole grid drawing system aeons ago for an other project of mine, so I just recycled it here.

And yeah, C# indeed.

--- Quote from: LuckyDee on May 21, 2013, 23:33 ---I thought I'd let you know that I'm pulling out for the time being. I have a lot of stuff on my hands, and an umpteen page manual makes the treshold too high to just jump in right now. I will be keeping an eye on this, though, the idea is very interesting.

--- End quote ---

S'alright. I'm good at waiting, so I guess I'll be doing exactly that for now.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version