General > Play-By-Forum

Doom(RL) Word Soccer Reloaded!

(1/6) > >>

ZicherCZ:
Since it's a bit over one year since the last pass in the first Doom(RL) word soccer, would you care for a restart and a second match? Let's see if we can break the previous 150 posts count! :)

Rules reminder and update:

* The next word or phrase must begin with the letter, that the previous one ended with.
* The word or phrase must be directly related to DoomRL, Doom or Doom 2, or officially released DoomRL (_not_ Doom) mods. 0.998-exclusive words are not allowed until it's officially released (although it's not in beta-testing yet - but who knows what may come in near future :)). Also DoomRL Extreme Arena-exclusive words are not allowed since this game is available to supporters only.
* More words in a phrase entered are allowed only if they are directly stated in any of the games. So for example "former sergeant" or "Cyberdemon's Head" are fine,as are names of the artifacts/exotics/map names etc. In case of DoomRL, abbreviations are allowed if they are commonly known ("UC", "ITYTD" or "YAAM" are fine, for example).
* Repetitions are disallowed. However, for example "Nightmare!" and "nightmare demon" are two different phrases, and as such they both count.
Anyone in? Let's start where almost every DoomRL game starts - at the ...

Phobos Base Entry

[thelaptop: I didn't do anything more than make the rules easier to read.  Apologies if you feel... violated.  =) ]

LuckyDee:
Totally skipped out on round 1, so let's try and make up by contributing this time around, showing I'm

YAAM

ZicherCZ:
YAAM, you boast? Then you better prove it by posting the ...

Mortem

;)

LuckyDee:
Can't - left it in the pocket of my

Medical Armor

which, sadly, is at the dry-cleaners.

ZicherCZ:
Well, you can always use a ...

rocket

to get řiď of the proof - and perhaps the dry cleaner as well.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version