Chaosforge Forum

• April 15, 2024, 23:22
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Pages: [1]

Author Topic: AoMr question  (Read 4344 times)

Poochie

• Private FC
    • View Profile
AoMr question
« on: January 27, 2007, 16:50 »

Hey, I'm just wondering, is it possible to dualwield pistols in AoMr? I can't seem to put your starting pistol in the prepared slot, and I don't think there is a way to put a weapon straight from your inv into your prepared slot. Any help would be appreciated.

DaEezT

• Greater Elder
  • Colonel
    • View Profile
Re: AoMr question
« Reply #1 on: January 27, 2007, 17:09 »

You can't swap/unequip the main pistol in AoMr but you can place another one in the prepared slot by pressing [e] -> [d]. Once you get the Dualgunner trait (requires SoaG(2)) you'll automatically shoot both pistols every time you attack and reload both with special reload (shift + r).
"Morality is merely a convention with which men mutually agree to delude themselves. There are no moral facts, just preferences, and one is no better than any other."

Poochie

• Private FC
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: January 27, 2007, 17:11 »

Ah ok, thanks a bunch

RepoRipper

• Sergeant Major
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: March 02, 2007, 00:34 »

also note if u use a fastload in 2nd slot it sometimes wont fully reload both possibly same with extended, though i havent tried.

BDR

• Elder
  • Lieutenant Colonel
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: March 02, 2007, 03:12 »

:( There is an unfortunate bug anyhow with ammo and reloading: If your smallest stack is smaller than the weapon magazine(s) you're trying to reload, your weapon(s) will not be fully reloaded.  This goes for everything: plasma rifles, chainguns, pistols, etc.  Fortunately, this is going to be fixed in the next release so that if you've got another stack, that will get dipped into as well as the nearly empty one so you won't have any more partial reloads.

Kornel Kisielewicz

• God Hand
  • Apostle
    • View Profile
    • http://chaosforge.org/
« Reply #5 on: March 05, 2007, 07:33 »

It is already fixed in beta 4. As soon as I add another feature to beta 4 I'll release it to Chaos and Supporters.
at your service,
Kornel Kisielewicz
Pages: [1]