Chaosforge Forum

• April 26, 2024, 23:39
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Pages: 1 [2]  All

Author Topic: It's Starcraft 2!!!!!!!  (Read 10979 times)

arch_8ngel

• Private FC
    • View Profile
Re: It's Starcraft 2!!!!!!!
« Reply #15 on: June 02, 2007, 07:12 »

Evidently you don't understand.

Once it's in a video format it's all the same....just a series of pretty pictures between 15 and 35 fps.

This in no way invokes the same hardware requirements as actively rendering the same scene.

« Last Edit: June 02, 2007, 13:14 by arch_8ngel »

RickVoid

• Elder
  • Second Lieutenant
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: July 03, 2007, 14:41 »

Ugh.

I loved StarCraft.

I still love StarCraft.

So imagine my disapointment when I picked up this month's Game Informer magazine only to read the words (paraphrased) "No maximum unit limit", "Reduced number of unit types", "No hero units", and "battles will consist of massed unit armies".

Is it still a strategy game if all you're doing is sending 500 zerglings at the start of each battle to wipe out your enemies- for the entire game!? UGH! Give me hero units, upward unit limits, tight canyons that can turn into deathtraps, anything but ZOHMYGOD ZERGLING RUSH! AGAIN! THE THIRD TIME THIS MISSION!!

Ahem.

In other news, Fallout 3 will hand players a Miniature Nuclear Bomb Launcher.

And here I was worried Bethesda had no idea what the hell they were doing when they bought the Fallout license. :)
Campbell: Snake, press the action button.
Snake: ... What?
Campbell: The action button, on the control pad.
Snake: What!?

RepoRipper

• Sergeant Major
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: July 04, 2007, 23:59 »

FINALLY!!! THEY TOOK LONG ENOUGH!!!! i hope they will mention the "Hybrids" from the last secret mission in Brood War..... that will be AWESOME..... maybe talk about the Xel'Naga, or even have Xel'Naga survivors! and i always thought it would be cool to have an infested terran go renegade and fight the zerg hordes with their own zerg forces. i mean look at the infested terran pic in the SC1 manual and tell me that doesnt look like it could rip a hydralisk in half without even trying? i cant wait to see 3D Protoss Carriers and Dark Archons! and this will cause every multiplayer map on theplanet to be redone in 3D! STARCRAFT ROCKS! WoW DOESNT STAND A CHANCE!!!!!
Pages: 1 [2]  All