Chaosforge Forum

• April 27, 2024, 08:26
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Pages: [1]

Author Topic: Is Doom RL done with updates?  (Read 2732 times)

lorywindrunner

• Private
  • Lost Soul
    • View Profile
Is Doom RL done with updates?
« on: March 22, 2014, 13:15 »

Just curious with the announcement of Jupiter RL if ChaosForce is done working on Doom RL, Diablo RL, Alien RL etc.

Kornel Kisielewicz

• God Hand
  • Apostle
    • View Profile
    • http://chaosforge.org/
Re: Is Doom RL done with updates?
« Reply #1 on: March 22, 2014, 13:52 »

No, but right now I'm not working on it. There are minor tweaks done, but until the Kickstarter finishes, I myself wont have time to work on them. In case of a very successful kickstarter, I'll probably be able to restrict work on Jupiter Hell to regular job hours, and use my free time to go back to all the other roguelikes -- right now it's twice fulltime on JH :/.

The transformation of ChaosForge into a regular indie studio has this actually as a goal. If I can manage to keep myself afloat doing the commercial roguelike, I'll have my hobby time to devote to the free ChaosForge roguelikes -- I still intend to finish them all.
at your service,
Kornel Kisielewicz

lorywindrunner

• Private
  • Lost Soul
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: March 22, 2014, 15:43 »

That is good to hear.

I was by no means complaining or expecting any more I was just honestly curious as to what the plan was.

Looking forward to Jupiter! When is the Kickstarter launching? I would love to donate what little i can.
« Last Edit: March 22, 2014, 15:47 by lorywindrunner »

Shinji_Ikari_9th

• Elder
  • Major
  • Lock and load!
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: March 22, 2014, 20:38 »

No, but right now I'm not working on it. There are minor tweaks done, but until the Kickstarter finishes, I myself wont have time to work on them. In case of a very successful kickstarter, I'll probably be able to restrict work on Jupiter Hell to regular job hours, and use my free time to go back to all the other roguelikes -- right now it's twice fulltime on JH :/.

The transformation of ChaosForge into a regular indie studio has this actually as a goal. If I can manage to keep myself afloat doing the commercial roguelike, I'll have my hobby time to devote to the free ChaosForge roguelikes -- I still intend to finish them all.

Glad to hear that you're planing to finish ChaosForge's free roguelikes, and I wish you the best of luck on becoming a regular indie studio.
Over and Out!
Pages: [1]