Chaosforge Forum

• March 28, 2024, 02:51
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Pages: [1]

Author Topic: A couple inaccuracies in the wiki  (Read 2341 times)

Sum Gai

• Lance Corporal
  • Lost Soul
    • View Profile
A couple inaccuracies in the wiki
« on: May 12, 2014, 15:41 »

I already edit a couple wikis and have long since forbidden myself from taking on any more (It really is a massive time sink). But here's a few things I noticed while using the Doom RL wiki.

Vampire:
Effect    You gain three hp (6% without Ironman) per enemy you kill, up to 200%.

This is no longer true. The amount of heal gained depends on the enemy you kill. A Cyberdemon heals a hell of a lot more then a former human, though I am uncertain of the exact numbers.

Cerberus armor:
Resistances    Original; 70% fire, 50% plasma, 70% acid

This made me assume that if I modded red armor it would result in 95% fire resistance. I'm not sure if it would keep bullet/melee/shrapnel resistances of the original armor, or if the last patch changed the way cerberus armor works. But at the very least a note should be added to the comments section so others don't made the same mistake I did.

LuckyDee

• Sound Wizard
  • Grand Inquisitor
  • General
  • High Caliber Consecrator
    • View Profile
    • LuckyDeeIndustries
Re: A couple inaccuracies in the wiki
« Reply #1 on: May 12, 2014, 23:20 »

Vampire:
Effect    You gain three hp (6% without Ironman) per enemy you kill, up to 200%.

I just noticed this one yesterday as well, funnily enough. I believe you now get a percentage of the max health of the enemy you killed, but I don't know the numbers.

Cerberus armor:
Resistances    Original; 70% fire, 50% plasma, 70% acid

Looking this one up on the Wiki, I'd say the resistances would be:
Melee/Bullet/Shrapnel: Original
Fire/Acid: 70%
Plasma: 50%

So they're regardless of armor. If the original armor is somehow taken into account, the wiki reads "Orignal+n%". If my assumption about the resistances is correct, the only thing I'd edit is adding the reference to melee/bullet/shrapnel resistances.
[0.9.9.7G] Current: Hell Knight 1st Lieutenant [20/12/4/0/0/0]
High: Arch-Vile Lt. Colonel [25/21/12/2/1/0]
Pages: [1]