Chaosforge Forum

• April 18, 2024, 20:53
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Pages: [1]

Author Topic: [VIDEO] Let's Die Horribly in Doom: The Roguelike  (Read 2329 times)

Shadowfury333

• Supporter of Chaos
  • Corporal
  • Demon Hunter
    • View Profile

I recently did a short stream of Doom the Roguelike, as my typical games were having technical difficulties preventing me from streaming them, so I present it to you all. It's not the best play by far, but I figure I might as well share it.

Part 1 and Part 2 on YouTube.

This was directed more at people who weren't familiar with the game, as the people watching the stream wouldn't likely be familiar, so there's a lot of explanation of things that are obvious to the seasoned players here. The first and last runs are the best ones, as the middle runs had really dumb mistakes early on which ruined them quickly.

I may return to this later on, but I currently am not planning this for regular streaming.
« Last Edit: May 15, 2014, 22:15 by Shadowfury333 »
[0.9.9.7] Cacodemon Sergeant
V:0P,1S,0F M:8 I:30 A:13
[9|2|0|0|0|0]

Gamer-man

• Sergeant
  • Lost Soul
    • View Profile
Re: [VIDEO] Let's Die Horribly in Doom: The Roguelike
« Reply #1 on: July 09, 2014, 04:14 »

ohh hey, off topic, but I love watching your achron videos, so thanks for all the time and work you put into making those (I recognized your name as being familiar instantly, then saw that you didn't have prior posts, and was confused for a moment :P)
Pages: [1]