General > Off Topic

Wanna explode some respawning blocks #tetris #breakout ?

<< < (2/2)

Evilpotatoe:
Thanks for the positive feedbacks ! I'm glad you like the idea.

@KK
Hey, I'm sure this shameless advertisement belongs to this forum ! What roguelike player wouldn't like the idea of such a brutal game ? ! Anyway, thanks for your mercy :)
EDIT : I just realized I added (ugly) tags in the topic name. Bah, I wanted something funny, but... I'm afraid it would have been quite obscure without those. So, since forum is "off topic" anyway, I opted for a non-ambiguous topic name.

@Tormuse
You can choose another bonus by clicking on those stupid social buttons (**** this), but currently it needs a click at every game, which is, to say the least, annoying (I didn't want that !)
Also, it's just -1 speed, so it won't change much, but I'll PM you some solution :p

We'll release the easy/hard difficulties soon, they aren't completely ready yet but it might be what you are looking for

Also, after having a few feedbacks, I think I'll add something like "maintaining mouse click doubles ball speed temporarly (and gives some points)".
I have to implement and test it before putting it in production, but it definitly sounds like an interesting idea.

Tormuse:

--- Quote from: Evilpotatoe on September 11, 2014, 13:29 ---Also, after having a few feedbacks, I think I'll add something like "maintaining mouse click doubles ball speed temporarly (and gives some points)".
I have to implement and test it before putting it in production, but it definitly sounds like an interesting idea.

--- End quote ---

I like this idea.  It fits well thematically, and it suggests different strategic options, like timing when your ball strikes so you get the right piece at the right time.

ParaSait:
Great, now I can't get away with blaming my horrible tetris skills on RNG giving me shitty blocks anymore.
Damn you. Daaaaamn youuuuu!

Tormuse:

--- Quote from: ParaSait on September 12, 2014, 10:37 ---Great, now I can't get away with blaming my horrible tetris skills on RNG giving me shitty blocks anymore.
Damn you. Daaaaamn youuuuu!

--- End quote ---

I dunno...  It still seems pretty stingy with the line pieces.  :P

EDIT:  Also, is anyone else having audio glitches with the music/sound cutting in and out?

Evilpotatoe:
Actually I used to get that too a few times.
I made some sound optimizations, which should hopefully fix it. I didn't have any problems after those.

EDIT : added the acceleration on click (and phone & tablets playability)
There's still something left to add... I dunno what yet (apart from difficulty level), but I think something is still missing.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version