General > Off Topic

Name That Hamster

(1/4) > >>

LuckyDee:
Following Tormuse's exemple I would like to burden you with the question of what to name my pet. My wife got me a hamster, and after the initial shock of responsibility - I mean I knew we both wanted one, and we would sometimes fantasise on what it would be like to have rodents of our own, having seen other parents' joy but it still came very sudden - I realised I was ill-prepared for its arrival. I'm now stuck on having to decide what to call it. Any takers?

"Diamond Food" is out of the question, btw ;)

Thiebs:
Male or female? For male, my vote is on Denny. Because old William Shatner reminds me of a hamster. Female could be Betty? Dunno. Something ironically extreme could be fun, too, like Awesomus.

Bloax:
TooDee. ;)

thelaptop:
Paprika.

I have no idea why... don't ask me why... nothing to do with the fact that I'm about to have breakfast...

LuckyDee:

--- Quote from: Thiebs on May 09, 2015, 16:49 ---Male or female?
--- End quote ---

Male, and a fine looking specimen too:

And although I agree on the Shatner likeness - that one's gonna stick with me now - Denny sounds a little lame. Awesomes, on the other hand, is a large step in the right direction :)

--- Quote from: Bloax on May 09, 2015, 17:34 ---TooDee. ;)

--- End quote ---

There is no such thing as Too Dee :))

--- Quote from: thelaptop on May 09, 2015, 18:17 ---Paprika.

I have no idea why... don't ask me why... nothing to do with the fact that I'm about to have breakfast...

--- End quote ---

Heh, my wife suggested "Snack", due to the way the dog was eyeballin' it ><

Best I came up with so far is "The Cheat", after Strong Bad's sidekick.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version