General > Discussion

Branching out to othe Roguelikes 2.0

<< < (2/3) > >>

Kornel Kisielewicz:

--- Quote from: Tormuse on June 25, 2015, 02:50 ---Considering how quiet the forums have been lately, I wonder if we should extend the time before threads lock themselves.  Currently, they close after one week, which I think is too short a time.

--- End quote ---

I fully agree, I'd say up it to a month. thelaptop, can you do that?

--- Quote from: Tormuse on June 25, 2015, 02:50 ---Yeah, I heard that rumour too.  ;)

--- End quote ---

Who are "they" anyway :P

thelaptop:

--- Quote from: Kornel Kisielewicz on June 25, 2015, 08:57 ---I fully agree, I'd say up it to a month. thelaptop, can you do that?

--- End quote ---
I'm not seeing it in the obvious areas of the forum administration pages.  Got a hint or two as to where these can be found?

Bormac:
Not a clue!
Nice to see some life still crawling around in here though.

So from the sound of it, only rumors of work? I put in for the mailing list when he announced it but nothing has come through on that so I kind of thought it might be dead, I was hoping more work had been done on DOOM RL or ALIENSRL or something but they all seem to be where they were. Think he is just keeping it quiet

Tormuse:
Since you mentioned AliensRL, there is beta of the next version available to Chaosforge supporters.  Just sayin'.  ;)

And yeah, as you say, rumours of work is all I've heard too.

Ragnarok looks interesting; I may just check that out.  Thanks for the link.  :)

LuckyDee:
Ragnarok was awesome, way back when, though all I seem to remember is start-scumming to find a polymorph scroll/potion and turn into some tempestuous force of nature, suddenly being eaten by Jormungand when trying to see if the edge of the map really was the edge of the map and running around amongst the battle between the gods and feeling like a total helpless dick. Very roguelike-y though, lots of stuff to curse the RNG for.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version