General > Discussion

Hey y'all, it's been quiet.

<< < (2/2)

thelaptop:

--- Quote from: Kornel Kisielewicz on September 28, 2015, 03:00 ---Oh, he's on here constantly. Just working instead of writing posts :).

--- End quote ---
Most excellent.  Keep up the [good?] work.

* thelaptop hides his Stormbolter

--- Quote from: Steve on September 28, 2015, 17:13 ---I generally check in every couple days in the hopes that there is some new info on Jupiter hell (which I am very exited about), but I rarely feel the need to say anything.

--- End quote ---
Me too, though I'm on to perma-ban stupid spammers.  Heheh.  Very cathartic.

--- Quote from: Tormuse on September 28, 2015, 16:21 ---That's probably more information than you were hoping for when you asked how we're doing.  Sorry, I can get a bit wordy sometimes.  :P

--- End quote ---
Not really.  I think the one thing that our forums hasn't done much is establish that there is more behind the handle than a DoomRL/BerserkRL/AliensRL afficionado.  It is heartening to realise that there is a person behind the name sometimes.  Hope you've found your way back to some form of normalcy, if not, go kill more hellspawn.  =)

Tormuse:

--- Quote from: thelaptop on September 29, 2015, 02:46 --- It is heartening to realise that there is a person behind the name sometimes.

--- End quote ---

Maybe I should put more personal commentary in my videos, then.  :D

--- Quote from: thelaptop on September 29, 2015, 02:46 ---Hope you've found your way back to some form of normalcy, if not, go kill more hellspawn.  =)

--- End quote ---

Maybe I can do both?  :D

I've been thinking of seeing if I can do a Shottyman Angelic speedrun lately.  I find that I mostly don't have the energy to do long, drawn-out Nightmare! games because I feel compelled to record everything in case I do something awesome and I find setting up the recording and regularly checking and double-checking mic levels and otherwise making sure nothing's going wrong with the recording is quite exhausting.  Like I feel like I can't just pick up and play the game any more.

I don't know where I'm going with this; probably just whining.  :P  I guess I'm saying the whole recording part of it is taking some of the fun out of the game, but I don't want to stop because I'm afraid I might miss something.  I guess I'm just my own worst enemy.  :)

ZicherCZ:

--- Quote from: Kornel Kisielewicz on September 28, 2015, 03:00 ---Oh, he's on here constantly. Just working instead of writing posts :).

--- End quote ---
Speaking of which - any news you would perhaps like to share?

Blahness:
I'm glad to see everyone's doing well.  Keep on being awesome. :)

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version