Other Roguelikes > AliensRL

Gameplay & Mechanics

<< < (2/4) > >>

Kornel Kisielewicz:
Save/Load is on the future feature list, I just hadn't had the time to implement it in the 7DAY period.

torch:

--- Quote from: Kornel Kisielewicz on March 29, 2007, 01:58 ---Save/Load is on the future feature list, I just hadn't had the time to implement it in the 7DAY period.

--- End quote ---

Hooray and I quite understand that putting that much effort in on a 7 day development would have had a serious impact on what you put into the gameplay. 

Darwinism:
Per Aliens, where the pulse rifle made its debut, the rifle should have a clip size of 99. Not to mention the pulse rifle's under-barrel grenade launcher, but that could just be represented by better accuracy/range with grenades when using it. Also, the MP5 fires 3-round bursts IRL, and you can bet your ass it won't be used after we're floating around the stars. Maybe a new name?

edit: Also, why does the ammunition in a weapon disappear when you drop it? I never had that problem in DoomRL.

Fingerzam:

--- Quote from: Darwinism on April 02, 2007, 13:07 ---edit: Also, why does the ammunition in a weapon disappear when you drop it? I never had that problem in DoomRL.

--- End quote ---

I think the game auto-unloads the weapon as you drop it. Though I guess the ammo just disappears if you already have full ammo.

Darwinism:
I'm pretty sure it doesn't auto-unload, and I've never survived long enough to get max ammo...

Oh, and I just checked it. The ammo goes where the woodbine twilleth.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version