Jupiter Hell > General Discussion

Jupiter Hell - Status Update Oct 2015

(1/2) > >>

Kornel Kisielewicz:
It has been brought to my attention that not everyone uses Facebook , so I'll repost the update here :).

Status Update October 2015: We planned on starting regular updates sooner, but the first months of stable development we decided to use the time to setup a sensible pipeline and cleanup the engine, so there was not much visual stuff to share.

Today we give you a sneak peek on the various stages of the pipeline in terms of character production, from early sketches to the result in the current alpha engine. Next month we'll hopefully share a gameplay screenshot - stay tuned!

Concept art on generic soldier look (including possessed variation).

One of the variations of the finished model in the Marmoset Viewer.

Variation testing of the finished model.

Our in-house model viewer/exporter/animation tool.

View of the model (pure variant) in in-engine (Alpha WIP).

Comments, questions, etc, welcome :)

Tormuse:
Hmm...  Er...  This may be a stupid question, but does this mean that Jupiter Hell isn't going to be a roguelike?

Tavana:
Kornel is trying to get the Guiness World Record for the roguelike with the highest demands from a video card.

slizgi:

--- Quote from: Tormuse on November 01, 2015, 00:57 ---Hmm...  Er...  This may be a stupid question, but does this mean that Jupiter Hell isn't going to be a roguelike?

--- End quote ---

This is not stupid question and don't worry, it is and will be The Roguelike in every posibble matter just in 3d and something more....

thelaptop:

--- Quote from: Tavana on November 01, 2015, 10:24 ---Kornel is trying to get the Guiness World Record for the roguelike with the highest demands from a video card.

--- End quote ---
The sad thing is that I'm starting to feel that you're right...  >.<

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version