Jupiter Hell > General Discussion

Status Update : November 2015

<< < (3/5) > >>

Kornel Kisielewicz:
You mean like DoomGirl?

(at last I have a reason to post this image xP)

On a more serious note - probably so, although in a later stage of development. The visual differences will be a lot more subtle than the above image though :P

Tormuse:
Haha, no gratuitous butt-shots, then?  :P  I guess I can get behind that.  ;)

(I'm embarrassed to admit that that's the best joke I could come up with)  :P

Anyway, I figured it would be best to ask while we're still earlyish in development.  I'm eager to see what you come up with, even if it's subtle.  :)

thelaptop:

--- Quote from: Kornel Kisielewicz on December 21, 2015, 01:40 ---The visual differences will be a lot more subtle than the above image though :P

--- End quote ---

One extra cannister slot along the tool-belt for the stuff needed when the lady is on her period?  That's pretty damn subtle, if you ask me...

Okay, time for me to go back into lurking.  My fun quota has been hit.  =(

singalen:

--- Quote from: thelaptop on December 22, 2015, 18:00 ---One extra cannister slot along the tool-belt for the stuff needed when the lady is on her period?

--- End quote ---
-50% health and constant berserk each 7th level, I'd say.

Tormuse:
Sure, and the male characters have less accuracy because they're distracted by thinking about sex six times a minute.  :)

Seriously, though, it makes sense from a logical standpoint for the visual differences between the genders to be subtle.  I read somewhere that research into real-life combat shows that, to be blunt, boobs get in the way.  The most effective armour for women flatten the breasts and they've got some impressive military-grade binders that can completely flatten D-cups.  (Seriously!)  So armour that emphasizes the breasts like in the above Doomgirl pic is actually rather impractical.

Anyway, I mostly wanted to speak up for the women on this site (who are mostly absent just like everyone else) who play this game and who I know would want some representation.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version