Other Roguelikes > AliensRL

AliensRL 7DRL PLUS PLUS released!

(1/2) > >>

Kornel Kisielewicz:
A critical crash bug has been found that made finishing the game impossible. A couple other fixes and tweaks have been added, it is highly recommended you download this new version.

http://alien.chaosforge.org/

Also this is probably the last of the ++ versions. Further versions might appear as normal versions, but that depends on your support :)

DAY 7++ Changes:

* added medkit sound
* technical skill affects reload
* minor UI presentation fixes
* increased MP5 mag to 30
* fixed crash bug
* fixed random spawning
* fixed radiation

DaEezT:
Yay, finally I can play without having my marines divided by zero \o/

Blade:
I'm happy too!)) So many my games was lost because this crash bug.

BDR:
Never got the bug in the single plus release, but I'm happy to see this new and shiny tactical shooter/exploration game being polished more.  :)  Also, I've sent in some support (though I had to give some love to DoomRL too... 4th beta at least? Please?) for this game.  Hope to see more work on this in the future. :D

EDIT: :O I found something very, very disheartening... In the single plus edition, you could throw grenades into the darkness in places like the Storage Tower and do damage to enemies as long as they were in the blast range.  Now it looks like if the grenade blows up outside your sight range it won't do any damage to any enemies even if they're in sight and within the blast range.  This makes it impossible for me to use frag grenades as preemptive strikes against possible cannon fodder when I run across more grenades than I can carry in places where I can easily be jumped by unknown foes, and also makes it nearly impossible for me to throw grenades so that the enemy gets hurt and not ME when my vision is cut short.  If this is a feature, I'd really, really like it if Perception could give you extra levels of vision in the dark places, or at least make it so I know when my grenades won't be effective anymore (if Fitness is intended to be the primary determinant of where you can throw the grenade so it hurts like it should).

Blade:
Aaa, panic! Frag grenades isn't working now!

Also you don't die when you have 0 hp. You die only when you have -1 or less.

Edit: Now i have seen message when alien comes from airduct, so it's all ok with spawning enemies.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version