General > Announcements

Jupiter Hell Teaser Trailer, coming to Kickstarter November 15th!

(1/5) > >>

Kornel Kisielewicz:
The time is approaching... Jupiter Hell will be making its way to Kickstarter on November 15th. And to celebrate this announcement we're releasing a new teaser trailer:

https://www.youtube.com/embed/uj1-KQEGmsM

Here you can finally see some snippets of Jupiter Hell gameplay in action, hear some of the glorious metal soundtrack being composed for the game, and also treat your ears to the growling tones of Mark Meer (Commander Shepard of Mass Effect) who will be voicing the marine in Jupiter Hell!

Tavana:
So I'm assuming you can turn the Permadeath option off, right?

Interesting choice of voicing the Marine! Voice actor seems a solid selection, I'll be looking forward to seeing how you're going to use that to expand the story/effect of the game.

Also, I'm super glad this is finally happening. The only other video in the ChaosForge YouTube channel is the JupiterHell teaser, and that was over three years ago. Well done!

Kornel Kisielewicz:
So are we! I just hope enough of the Old Guard will appear on day one of the Kickstarter, otherwise this will become a very short flash instead of a new rising sun :(. I wonder where the DoomRL players are, for the forum seems like a ghost town nowdays :(

ZicherCZ:
Don't worry, Kornel. I believe lots of players are just lurking here and there, and they will heed your call once it comes.

Kornel Kisielewicz:
<3

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version