Chaosforge Forum

• March 28, 2024, 09:54
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Pages: [1]

Author Topic: [N!|26%|YAVP] UAC Gold+Plat+Diamond/Speedrunner Silver+Gold/Longinus Plat  (Read 2481 times)

Sereg

• Chaos Acolyte
  • Greater Elder
  • Brigadier General
  • Angel of Overconfidence
    • View Profile

I'm beginning to like Speedrunning - might become the new Sereging, except it's actually legit.

Started with HR, grabbed Int next to locate powerups, then into Bru->Bru->Ber. I think I stopped Berserking only once or twice after the chained court, and put it right back on almost immediately each time. Early double A mods and a steel boots drop got me tactical boots for even faster speed on top of HR, and I got really lucky with large medkits along my paths to the stairs, and had way more then I could have needed on a run like this. I was mostly trying to skip special levels - went into Abyssal Plains by accident while invulnerable(I can tell special stairs apart while berserking, but not while invulnerable), but luckily I was able to fight my way to the stairs and dip out of there. I almost skipped UC, but then I realized that not only was it easily doable at that point, but would also give me Longinus Platinum and the Spear would make the rest of the run even easier, so I went and did that.

All in all, another sub-15 Nightmare win(though Speedrunner Angelic is still looking impossible), with a pretty solid badge haul. I am now a lot closer to full General, and my prospects for advancing past that are good, given that I still have two free Platinums coming up with Technician and Armorer.

Spoiler (click to show/hide)
« Last Edit: February 19, 2017, 15:41 by Sereg »
[26|22|23|15|15|2]
Cyberdemon Chaos Colonel

Medals - DRL 27/43 | XA 16/31
Pages: [1]