Jupiter Hell > General Discussion

Any Update on the Inner Circle?

(1/3) > >>

lostmekka:
Hi there!
I just wanted to ask for some status update regarding the game and the inner circle. I bought the inner circle package via the humble store, but since then, nothing has happened. The one and only thing I have right now is an empty "Thanks for purchasing" humble page... By now, I begin to fear that the fun already started without me.

So: What is going on? Is there something going on? And where? If not, when will stuff start to go on? :)

thelaptop:
Kornel is currently at the GDC, so it'll be a while before he's ready with something.

If I'm not mistaken, things are a little behind schedule.

Kornel Kisielewicz:
Hello and thanks for pre-ordering! As thelaptop already mentioned, the last 2 weeks were a bit hectic - we need to figure a way for people to sync their pre-order with the forums, stay tuned!

Phoenix7786:
Heya I just saw from the KS update that the IC is active. I had the game pre-ordered and even have the backer status listed. I forget though did you need to be a specific tier?

ZicherCZ:

--- Quote from: Phoenix7786 on April 11, 2017, 23:58 ---Heya I just saw from the KS update that the IC is active. I had the game pre-ordered and even have the backer status listed. I forget though did you need to be a specific tier?

--- End quote ---
True. For Inner Circle access, you need at least the Supporter of Chaos rank. Alpha builds will be available for Platinum Supporters, and beta builds for Early Bird Supporters (limited rank) and Supportes and above. Early Access will then be available for Player rank above.
For all I know, there is no telling when any of these post-IC phases will happen. Stay patient, and play some D**mRL in the meantime ;).

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version