Chaosforge Forum

• April 16, 2024, 14:41
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Pages: [1]

Author Topic: [0.8.4 BETA|Medic|8|YAVP] After four games of trying, I finally did it!  (Read 15255 times)

Moonshine Fox

• Silver Supporter
  • Elder
  • Sergeant Major
  • Lost Soul
    • View Profile

Some of the most heart-racing gameplay I've ever had. Terrifying is only the beginning. Nice surprise after killing the queen too. I was carried hard by the combination of the flamethrower and the pulse rifle. My early game was carried by an early shotgun find. This game is not easy :P

Spoiler (click to show/hide)
« Last Edit: March 08, 2017, 10:53 by Moonshine Fox »
Shoot at everything that moves. If it doesn't move, shoot it anyway, it might move later.

Phoenix7786

• Backer
  • Private FC
  • Lost Soul
    • View Profile

Congratz! I've yet to win at either yet. Out of curiosity though, how did you get access to the beta of the game?

Tormuse

• Elder
  • General
  • More Angelic than not
    • View Profile

Out of curiosity though, how did you get access to the beta of the game?

I don't know if you ever got an answer, but I just noticed, with some embarrassment, that you PMed me about it and I didn't see it until now, so I'll say again here that as far as I know, anyone who donates to Chaosforge should have access to beta-testing.  I notice that your profile says "backer," so I would expect you to have access.  If you don't, then you might want to talk to whoever is in charge of looking after the forums these days.
Apostle Chaos Lt. General (0.9.9.7)
[26/26/26/26/18/9]
Check out my Youtube channel for videos of me playing DRL!  :)
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCXOijubEijdnrOja0kxXTKQ/videos

Kornel Kisielewicz

• God Hand
  • Apostle
    • View Profile
    • http://chaosforge.org/

I'll find a weekend to polish it up and do a regular release for now.
at your service,
Kornel Kisielewicz

Phoenix7786

• Backer
  • Private FC
  • Lost Soul
    • View Profile

I don't know if you ever got an answer, but I just noticed, with some embarrassment, that you PMed me about it and I didn't see it until now, so I'll say again here that as far as I know, anyone who donates to Chaosforge should have access to beta-testing.  I notice that your profile says "backer," so I would expect you to have access.  If you don't, then you might want to talk to whoever is in charge of looking after the forums these days.

I sent a PM but I'll leave this up for anyone else whom might have the same issue or question:

Hah don't worry about the long delay. Anyways, I am actually a backer for JupiterHell but not Chaosforge itself. I just tried the link you sent me and it says I so not have access to it.
Pages: [1]