General > Play-By-Forum

Hunter's Moon - Exploring Ashburn, MI [OOC]

<< < (4/6) > >>

dragonfly:
Sure thing,

So 2 ideas I've been toying with are:

1. A tinkerer, someone who loves to toy around and experiment with all the wonders of this age, Radio, Automobile. It's almost like magic and I've got just the knack for it.
2. The university professor. He's a bit dated and wishes times were simpler. Nowadays everybody is always rushing of to somewhere and nobody has time for common courtesies anymore.

So do you guys have a preference for one or the other?

ps, is there a way to switch of the CAPTCHA confirmation needed everytime I want to post, it is really annoying.

LuckyDee:

--- Quote from: thelaptop on February 09, 2017, 07:03 ---Once you hit a certain threshold of post count, the captchas magically go away.

--- End quote ---

Bit of a shame PBF board posts don't count ><

Both ideas will work for me. A favorite on your part, laps?

thelaptop:
I'm intending to play a talker, and if we're doing more role-playing than combat, then perhaps another talker might work.

Desmond is slick, but Desmond is more streetsmart than book-smart.  Both of the options provided are viable to me since they involve different kinds of book-smart.  The interactions should play out well.

LuckyDee:
The choice is yours then, Mr. Fly. Please give us a background and stats based on the previous posts in this thread.

dragonfly:
I've had a look at our slick PI and decided to go for the tinkerer.

James is a CUNNING 22 year old who is currently between jobs. His love for all things technical might have to do with his knack for OPERATIONS. He is pretty smart and is known as quite a PERCEPTIVE man. People tend to overlook him though. It isn't that he is actively avoiding people. He just doesn't like to be the center of attention and thus he tends to be a bit STEALTHY. He could have been a well off architect or something but James was always more interested in toying with machines than with worldly gains. He has recently fallen on harder times and while not homeless he has had to steal some supplies from the local radio shop to be able to keep working on his latest project. He's building his own Amplitude Modulating Radio.

His tricks are:

Electrical systems
German (the scientific language before WW2)
Recognizing songs/Tunes

If you have any comments just let me know.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version