General > Play-By-Forum

Hunter's Moon - Exploring Ashburn, MI [OOC]

<< < (5/6) > >>

LuckyDee:
Work on the story's introduction has started.

@dragonfly, can you please explain in a little more detail what it is James does for a living? Is his tinkering merely a hobby, or does he try and make money out of it?

dragonfly:
While it used to be merely a hobby. Currently he is trying to make some money with fixing people's stuff. As mentioned he is in between jobs so he clings to any opportunity for work. Last week he repaired old Mrs Robinson's her radio for a couple of bucks and the broken parts he had to replace. (you never know when you need some old pieces of electrical wire and magnetic coils.) The week before that he replaced a piston in Jefferson's car so he could pay this month's rent.

(BTW I'm going on a trip tomorrow so I wont have time to post until the end of next week probably) 

thelaptop:
Incidentally I will be travelling in the US and will have spotty 'net connection for around 2 weeks.

But that's only happening from next week onwards.

LuckyDee:
That's alright. Like I said, no rush. I'll take my time to flesh out the introduction properly. Enjoy your traveling.

LuckyDee:
Right. First off, apologies for the lack of action on my part. Life has been playing silly buggers with me over the past month and a half, but I have managed to corner and subdue it. It won't do it again any time soon.

This enables me to turn my attention to the task at hand. I'll shortly be updating the IC topic as well, but not before these public service announcements:

For the IC post, you've managed to copy my format quite nicely. However, I would kindly like to ask you to pick your own color for the text, so the different posts become more easily distinguishable. Contrast and legibility are king. If you find yourself restricted by the options the text editor offers, feel free to pick another one from this list, for example. They don't all work, but you should have plenty of choice. Do feel obliged to amend your previous post as well.

--- Quote ---Any parts in the IC thread that in fact aren't in character, such as dice rolls or questions from the player to the storyteller, can go in quote fields.
--- End quote ---

Additional formatting requests may follow.

As indicated previously, use Rolz' Dice Roll button to generate roll results, including the image in your post. It goes without saying I expect you to abide by the first result rolled. I trust both of you well enough not to let me and/or yourselves down on this one.

That being said: back to weeziness.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version