Chaosforge Forum

• March 28, 2024, 03:30
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Pages: [1]

Author Topic: Ragnarok  (Read 5309 times)

LuckyDee

• Sound Wizard
  • Grand Inquisitor
  • General
  • High Caliber Consecrator
    • View Profile
    • LuckyDeeIndustries
Ragnarok
« on: April 18, 2017, 01:05 »

Although I can't find it anymore (without bothering to actually do something that could be considered searching), but I know we've been discussing other RLs at some point. My only contribution to this was Ragnarok, which I had fond memories of.

Well thanks to the great people of classicreload.com (formerly playdosgamesonline), it's back! Glory days! I asked them through Facebook to find it before I went to bed last night and it was online by the time I crawled back out again. Check it out here if you like. Check out their site either way, I got nostalgia coming out m'eyeballs.
[0.9.9.7G] Current: Hell Knight 1st Lieutenant [20/12/4/0/0/0]
High: Arch-Vile Lt. Colonel [25/21/12/2/1/0]

Sereg

• Chaos Acolyte
  • Greater Elder
  • Brigadier General
  • Angel of Overconfidence
    • View Profile
Re: Ragnarok
« Reply #1 on: April 20, 2017, 17:56 »

I vaguely remember Ragnarok, but I never really got into it... Castle of the Winds was probably the closest game I played to that, but in general I was more into Angband, ADOM, and Nethack, in descending order of interest. I still play several Angband variants which are under active development, but it's good to know some of the older stuff is still out there somewhere.
[26|22|23|15|15|2]
Cyberdemon Chaos Colonel

Medals - DRL 27/43 | XA 16/31

Johanno80

Re: Ragnarok
« Reply #2 on: April 25, 2017, 21:24 »

Ragnarok was a fav of mine. Great to hear its back. Ill have to look them up on facebook then i guess. Haha yea good vibes here too :)
Pages: [1]