Chaosforge Forum

• March 28, 2024, 07:48
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Pages: [1]

Author Topic: [N!|19%|Ao100|YAVP]Centurial Diamond + Dervis' Medallion (+Minor Icarus Cross)  (Read 4509 times)

Sereg

• Chaos Acolyte
  • Greater Elder
  • Brigadier General
  • Angel of Overconfidence
    • View Profile

This seemed like the easiest Diamond remaining, other then Technician, which I was saving for an easy 15th for my next rank. I'm sure I've seen this done before, melee stairdive Ao100 and hope for good items and good monster spawns.

After quite a few attempts, that's what I got - tactical boots, phaseshift armors, onyx mod, stuff for a chainsword, etc. Once the trait build got going, it got even easier - massive melee damage, Int 2 to see invulnerability globes and monster clusters, and I always had stair vision as a scout. Most of the dive after this point was spent invulnerable and/or berserk, and what little wasn't went berserk easily. There were a few close shaves(enough to make me suspect this would make for a really dodgy Centurial Angelic attempt) where I burned through medkits, but I always managed to find enough to avoid being in any serious danger. I was also holding a few HPDs in case of emergency, but never really had to use them that way, so I ended up using a couple to preserve invulnerability durations when stairs were far from my spawn.

Nothing too special, but it still locks up one more Diamond and one more unique Medal for me.

Spoiler (click to show/hide)
[26|22|23|15|15|2]
Cyberdemon Chaos Colonel

Medals - DRL 27/43 | XA 16/31

Tormuse

• Elder
  • General
  • More Angelic than not
    • View Profile

Nothing too special...

So you say, but need I remind you that you are best known for the technique of the 8 level sprint, so taking that up to 100 levels is a pretty impressive extension of that skill!  :)
Apostle Chaos Lt. General (0.9.9.7)
[26/26/26/26/18/9]
Check out my Youtube channel for videos of me playing DRL!  :)
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCXOijubEijdnrOja0kxXTKQ/videos

scotherns

• Elder
  • Sergeant
  • Lost Sole
    • View Profile

Its a Diamond, of course its special! Congratulations!
[26|26|22|15|7|0]
Arch-Vile Marshal

32/43 Medals

khiijol

• Second Lieutenant
  • Lost Soul
    • View Profile

nice job, those monster clusters after level 50 or so can get brutal, melee dive where you can berserk is a good way to do it
[26/26/24/20/7/2]
Pages: [1]