DoomRL > Nightmare!

[N!|ArchAoHu|21%|YAVP] I DID IT! :D (Everyman Angelic)

<< < (2/4) > >>

thelaptop:
* thelaptop squints eyes as he stares at Tormuse
You did well, and had the proof to back it up.  Savour the win, because you totally deserved it!

Meanwhile, I'm just trying to pwn spammers...

Ridonk:
*head explodes*

Tormuse:
Thank you!  Thank you!  :D

--- Quote from: Sereg on October 20, 2017, 08:50 ---I have absolutely no understanding of the Mastermind's movement patterns; they have always seemed entirely random to me.

--- End quote ---

To be honest, they've mostly seemed random to me too...  My observations about her movement patterns came from multiple games with Int 2 on.  Her avoidance of cornershooting positions was pretty obvious.

--- Quote from: Sereg on October 20, 2017, 08:50 ---How much damage did you take total? It looks like both Cyberdemon and Mastermind did some damage to you given the absence of their damageless medals, but you still pulled off one of the untouchable set, although I don't remember the order of Badge vs. Medal (I am pretty sure Cross is the most impressive).

--- End quote ---

Yeah, Untouchable Medal is the middle one; for taking 200 or less damage.  I just reviewed the video and I had glanced at the @ screen near the beginning of the Mastermind battle and it said 109 damage; I think, by the end, I'd taken 120.  I took a bit of damage from Cybie when my invulnerability ran out, but was fortunately still berserk, so that kept me alive.  (Though it was still pretty tense when my armour got damaged)  :|

Incidentally, it took an estimated 221 shells to defeat the Mastermind, though I'm not entirely sure how many of those shots hit her.  It was a good thing I stocked up!  :)

--- Quote from: Sereg on October 20, 2017, 08:50 ---And now you've crossed a very dangerous threshold - you have more Angelic badges then not.

--- End quote ---

Ooh, I didn't notice that, but I like it!  I'm using it!  :D

EDIT:  And I just noticed that someone stickied this thread; why, thank you!  How flattering!  :D

ZicherCZ:
By clearing Nightmare DRL as an ordinary human, you proved yourself inhuman in fact. I need to buy a hat to raise it to you, Tormuse.

My sincere congratulations! :)

gvekony:
Very cool endgame, sincere congratulations!
Also thank you for the video as well. It is always cool to see how the masters play. ;)

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version