General > Off Topic

Music Review Trader

<< < (3/7) > >>

LuckyDee:

--- Quote from: Uranium on November 10, 2017, 05:11 ---I'll start you off with one of my faves: Murmuure's self-titled (and so far, only album ;_;).
--- End quote ---

Oooooh! First impression is that I'm really going to like this one. You're on the list.

Dr. Granola:
Jeezuz. You sure know your craft, don't you? That's one hell of an analysis.

LuckyDee:

--- Quote from: Dr. Granola on November 10, 2017, 12:11 ---Jeezuz. You sure know your craft, don't you? That's one hell of an analysis.

--- End quote ---

Hehehe, thanks :D
I'm a far cry from being an expert, but I know my basics and what to listen for, so I can substantiate my opinion pretty well.
Your piece will be next, I've heard the entire album once now, will give it another go next week and get back to you with my report.

Sereg:
I kind of want to play, but I can't review music to save my life... but if you want another album to listen to, I submit Kamelot's Haven(I would also submit a link but I can't find a playlist with the full album that actually works). Don't worry, it's nothing like the last album I linked on these forums...

LuckyDee:
Hehe, I'll check it out once I have the time. And don't worry, you don't have to be an expert to describe what you're hearing and how you feel about it. In fact, you might like it... :D

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version