Chaosforge Forum

• March 28, 2024, 02:26
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Pages: [1]

Author Topic: Purchase question  (Read 4007 times)

ktg228

• Backer
  • Private
  • Lost Soul
    • View Profile
Purchase question
« on: January 01, 2018, 08:59 »

I couldn't find anywhere else to ask this. I purchased the $22 "player" level. Order was done through Humble store. I've got the e-mail confirmations from them. Can't seem to figure out how to access the backer forum. Can't figure out how to link purchase with the forums. On Humble it just says thanks for purchasing PLAYER. No key or anything. Just made this forum account as well. I know I have to wait til Steam early access for actual game key, not expecting that. Just wanna check out the forum and wallpaper. Thanks in advance.

Kornel Kisielewicz

• God Hand
  • Apostle
    • View Profile
    • http://chaosforge.org/
Re: Purchase question
« Reply #1 on: January 02, 2018, 12:49 »

We were working on a system to automate the forum ranks from humble the same way as backers have it automated now, however it would require manpower that we're always short of. If anyone else wants their purchase confirmed on the forum, please speak up!

Currently most of the action is in the Inner Circle forum, but this will spill out soon to other places because I want to start dev discussions on the most important topics outside of the current access group. Discussion-wise I guess the discord channel is where most of the discussion is happening now.

Thanks for this post though - unfortunately we need to be reminded from time to time not to be chanting wizards closed with their research in a dark tower :P
at your service,
Kornel Kisielewicz

ktg228

• Backer
  • Private
  • Lost Soul
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: January 02, 2018, 15:44 »

I'm in! Backer forum is visible now. Thank you very much.

Midnightkid

• Backer
  • Private
  • Lost Soul
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: June 29, 2018, 08:37 »

Hi, Chaosforge team and everybody.

New member here.

Sorry for reopening this thread, but I had the same problem ktg228 had: not being able to access to backer forum or to link my purchase to this account (wallpaper, etc).

Thanks in advance.
Pages: [1]