Jupiter Hell > General Discussion

How to get into beta?

(1/2) > >>

Dervis:
Hey! It's been a while :).

JH is looking great. How can i get into the beta?

Cheers

Tavana:
I believe that at this point there's no viable way to get involved in the beta testing. Eventually Jupiter Hell will move to Early Access on Steam, and I believe access will be able to be purchased then, but that's still a ways off. This is all hearsay from me, however.

Sylph:
I paid for beta access, but received nothing. Are there details about getting in?

thelaptop:
In an old old post it seems that the Steam key for the beta was sent out via email.  I had alpha access, so I received my key on Oct 03, 2018.

In case that url cannot be entered, it just states something to the effect of "beta keys have been sent via email -- if you haven't received it when you should, contact 'us'".  Naturally, "us" would refer to ah Kornel.

Hope this helps.

johnnih:
I hope it's alright to ask here.

I've pledged £16.00 , which means I "get the  the game once it goes live on Steam or wait a bit and get a DRM free key at full release". I'm a little confused about the specifics of this. So can I have full access during both early access and after release, or do I get to choose? Also, what is DRM?

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version