Chaosforge Forum

• March 19, 2024, 03:03
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Pages: [1]

Author Topic: Listening to Roguelike Radio #154  (Read 4492 times)

singalen

• Supporter
  • Second Lieutenant
  • Lost Soul
    • View Profile
Listening to Roguelike Radio #154
« on: October 04, 2019, 13:03 »

* Sorry to hear that it took you that insane amount of resources to create a Mac version. It's a huge sacrifice, and I value it tremendously!
I can envision a headline in some press: "Apple's proprietary technology costs $100k to an indie game developer to port a game to Mac and drives them almost broke".
* I believe, RTX will make the missing lighting pre-calculation "problem" go away eventually. Maybe a bit too late, maybe not.
* Can't wait for a Switch version, even though then I'll be completely lost for the society. Will do my best to sell it to all the Switch gamers I know.
* I'm really happy to have pointed out that Zenimax only demands to take down the names :D Don't want to steal the credit for being the first with the idea, but I remember pointing this out.
* Can the game's animations be modded? For some reason, I feel that animation of hunkering down and shooting from behind a cover would feel super-fun. I do understand that it's a way lower priority than the stuff you have on your hands now.
Pages: [1]