Other Roguelikes > Berserk!

[0.8.5|Endless|16|YASD] Very avoidable death

<< < (2/2)

Tormuse:
Yeah, Scavengers can be troublesome.  :)  I wrote a mini guide for BerserkRL a while back that might help you out.  It's a game with unique gameplay that has it's own interesting set of challenges.

mihey1993:
*Sereg mentions having something release worthy*
*waiting intensifies*

Tormuse:
Reminds me that I haven't played Viridian Abyss in a while.  Maybe I'll have another go at that.  :)

Sereg:

--- Quote from: Tormuse on January 13, 2020, 21:34 ---Yeah, Scavengers can be troublesome.  :)  I wrote a mini guide for BerserkRL a while back that might help you out.  It's a game with unique gameplay that has it's own interesting set of challenges.

--- End quote ---

I'll have to take a look at that guide then - I am currently quite woefully underprepared for Berserk!, lol.

--- Quote from: mihey1993 on January 14, 2020, 01:55 ---*Sereg mentions having something release worthy*
*waiting intensifies*

--- End quote ---

Nothing that will resemble a game for a long time yet, though I'll probably have something playable, in the sense that you'll be able to walk around and not much else, pretty shortly*. If you're interested in that just as sort of a snapshot of progress, I can send you a download link via pm, but I probably won't be posting an official development thread until I have something significantly more substantial, which may be a few months or more.

*assuming the Engine I've designed for it works as intended and doesn't take weeks to sort out in and of itself...

--- Quote from: Tormuse on January 14, 2020, 05:08 ---Reminds me that I haven't played Viridian Abyss in a while.  Maybe I'll have another go at that.  :)

--- End quote ---

It's still as unpolished as I left it, but it is a complete game in some sense of the word =P I'll admit I've fired it up myself once or twice while working on the new one... but I definitely plan to offer a much more complete experience next time ;) Still, I'd be interested to see if you (or anyone else) can discover the alternate ending...

Tormuse:
There's an alternate ending?  Hmm...

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version