Chaosforge Forum

• March 28, 2024, 10:30
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Pages: [1]

Author Topic: [0.9.0c|U|Te|YAAM] - sharpshooter win  (Read 1787 times)

khiijol

• Second Lieutenant
  • Lost Soul
    • View Profile
[0.9.0c|U|Te|YAAM] - sharpshooter win
« on: May 11, 2020, 11:37 »

this was a lot of fun and sharpshooter is very powerful once it gets going. i found a regular revolver which lasted me until valhalla command where i got the desert eagle, and once i found a 7.62 sidearm i stopped using 44 ammo altogether. the weapon performs very well and is great for ammo management in the lategame, about equivalent in power to an adv3 revolver. by the end of io i had pretty much all the gear i needed, with the exception of the adv3 energy pistol i got in limbo. i skipped cri labs as im not sure if the vault system was retooled in the same way that valhalla command was, i'll try here next. didnt want to risk fighing the swordsman without melee skills, although my last two playthroughs where i got to beyond 1 it seems like the chainsaw might be guaranteed?

i also saw a few new weapons i didnt pick up, including a 7.62 sniper rifle. im not sure if there are plans to add skills for single shot rifles as opposed to auto skills?

Spoiler (click to show/hide)
[26/26/24/20/7/2]

khiijol

• Second Lieutenant
  • Lost Soul
    • View Profile
Re: [0.9.0c|U|Te|YAAM] - sharpshooter win
« Reply #1 on: May 11, 2020, 11:40 »

one thing i did notice was was less exalted spawns, i think i only hit 3 or 4 the entire run? in a few versions back it seemed like it was at least once per level on UV
[26/26/24/20/7/2]
Pages: [1]