Chaosforge Forum

• March 28, 2024, 12:11
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Pages: [1]

Author Topic: [0.9.1|E|AoC|YAAM] When your rockets pierce the skies  (Read 2067 times)

mihey1993

• Elder
  • Corporal
  • Lost Soul
    • View Profile

Man this was a fun run. As always, the only times i were in any form of danger was the start and when my rockets amount dropped to thirty in europa due to a level filled with reavers and exalted reavers, eating in my rocket supply without dropping me any ammo.

Having MAD achieved right after first moon was godsend in helping me both save ammo and wipe out everyone on every level. each upgrade level only made things easier, making it more and more unlikely that i miss or have anyone shooting at me longer than a turn :D

As always, it had a fun occurence of Io marine shooting everywhere but at the turret for several turns in the fog of war. by time i arrived on the scene, turret had nary a scratch on it :D

With weapons as limited as is and lucky av3 rocket launcher from the end of valhalla , all i needed was good amp slot - which unfortunately means only backpack - and a good armor for the end(since i rocked a lucky av 2 green with few good perks most of the time).

Spoiler (click to show/hide)
Cyberdemon Br.General
[26/23/18/5/1]
Wanna complete any N! game with 90% or more kills...

thelaptop

• Chaos Fanatic!
  • Grand Inquisitor
  • Apostle
    • View Profile
Re: [0.9.1|E|AoC|YAAM] When your rockets pierce the skies
« Reply #1 on: June 10, 2020, 05:58 »

I keep forgetting that MAD also affects rocket launchers!  I think this piece of information might help with some meme-runs that I might want to do.

Good win!
I computed, therefore I was.

Kornel Kisielewicz

• God Hand
  • Apostle
    • View Profile
    • http://chaosforge.org/
Re: [0.9.1|E|AoC|YAAM] When your rockets pierce the skies
« Reply #2 on: June 12, 2020, 18:47 »

MAD might be nerfed slightly, but only when we add more options in the shotgun department :P.
at your service,
Kornel Kisielewicz
Pages: [1]