Chaosforge Forum

• March 28, 2024, 08:31
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Pages: [1]

Author Topic: [0.9.2|H|AoM|Strolling through the Valley of death  (Read 1672 times)

mihey1993

• Elder
  • Corporal
  • Lost Soul
    • View Profile

It took me so many tries I am honestly embarrased. Most of attempts at this challenge died either before end of Europa, or near entrance / on entrance of IO.

This particular run have ran in such a lack of multitools early on, i had armor dropping to 0 defense values first time in a long while! Also , since i deliberately went to callisto anomaly rather than mimir/ callsec, i have confirmed that even on hard xp from murdering everything on every level by the Europa end is less xp efficient than going there and shutting down the defenses.

I still have no idea what enemies game refers to, but since it was pretty late, i assume i managed to exit level somewhere too early, or it counts summoner summons / some other bullshit , so no 100 percent kills for me. Still, gun kata with sniper and visor makes majority of enemies a cakewalk, since you can retreat while shooting them dead. Occasionally, it is more effective to stand and dualshot instead, but not all the time.

Spoiler (click to show/hide)
Cyberdemon Br.General
[26/23/18/5/1]
Wanna complete any N! game with 90% or more kills...
Pages: [1]