Jupiter Hell > Bug Reports

Typos and grammatical errors

<< < (2/2)

Tormuse:

--- Quote from: thelaptop on February 17, 2021, 20:39 ---I'm assuming that much of the game-specific stuff is in Lua, which means that all the in-game [flavour] text are likely to be there.

--- End quote ---

If you're saying that there's something in the local game files with that information, then I'm not seeing it...  though I'm no expert in these matters, so there could be something I'm missing.

--- Quote from: thelaptop on February 17, 2021, 20:39 ---Edit: But all these fixes may be a bit pre-mature if there are more changes to core mechanics/items at play.

--- End quote ---

Yeah, that's why I was hesitating about posting more.  :P

EDIT:  Well, I can at least post about stuff I found in the help menus, since those shouldn't change substantially.  :)

Accuracy...

"If it's not present it means the weapon has 100% accuracy, otherwise there's a modifier to the 100%."  (should be a comma after "present" and "otherwise" and there should be a period instead of the comma after "accuracy")

Range...

"Further out it falls off..."  (comma after "out")

Cover...

"The number of lines indicates how much does that cover affect the to-hit chance"  (reads better if you take out the word "does" and "affects" instead of "affect")

Pain...

"The modifier fades away (but not fully if high), so often it's better to retreat..."  (This sentence is misleading, since it sounds like pain stays forever if it's high, and also I'd switch the words "it's" and "often";  I would reword it to "The modifier fades away over time, so it's often better to retreat...")

Dodge...

"...the value seems twice higher for a moment..."  (should be "twice as high" instead of "twice higher")

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version