Chaosforge Forum

• March 28, 2024, 06:30
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Pages: [1]

Author Topic: [N!|ArchAoMs|33%|YASD] Cyberdemon Death (with video)  (Read 2683 times)

Icy

• Second Lieutenant
  • First-try Veteran Angelic Badge
    • View Profile
[N!|ArchAoMs|33%|YASD] Cyberdemon Death (with video)
« on: November 13, 2022, 19:18 »

(Video)

I've been working on Masochist Angelic Badge for the last couple days as it seems nobody has ever achieved it despite being far more doable than the rest. I think it'd be cool to be the first to get a badge, and likely for some time, be the only one with it. For the most part, it's a lot like Everyman Angelic Badge with avoiding damage as much as possible and then relying on some Invulnerability luck to get through the rest. I will definitely get this badge, but it could take some effort depending on how lucky I get.

This run itself was pretty well-played, although I had worse luck relative to what is really needed. Unfortunately, I made a bad misstep against the Cyberdemon and died. Had I killed it and moved onto Hell, I likely wouldn't have survived for too much longer, given that I only had 3 HP, but with a lucky Invulnerability nearby, this run had a chance for a completion. Nonetheless, because I think it's a good demonstration and I wanted to share, I uploaded a video of the run. Perhaps it will help other aspiring players, or even those going for this badge itself in the future. I'll try not to get too spammy with gameplay footage. :D

Here's the mortem:
Spoiler (click to show/hide)

I'll keep grinding this and eventually get it!
v0.9.9.7G: [43|26/26/26/24/21/4]
Pages: [1]