Chaosforge Forum

• April 27, 2024, 04:11
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Pages: [1]

Author Topic: History of your character  (Read 1876 times)

Cora

• Private FC
    • View Profile
History of your character
« on: July 04, 2007, 05:27 »

It will be good if you at start not only choose first trait but also choose your past (only once, ofcourse=)). This will affect you directly and your traits too. Examples:

1) Son of the demon - your father was a demon, and you fell the bloodlust, so each time you're in berserk you'll do (Trait|Berserkrer*2+2) more damage from any weapon. Comentary|(may be not 2, but 1. because of h-t-h will have a great damage, or may be not berserker but brute, to make it more valuable, for not h-t-h like this - Trait|Brute+1)

2) Green beret - before you come here, you have been trained to survive in a legendary Green Beret Camp, were you've learned that you can use ALL that you see to feed you up. Yep I say ALL. So you can eat corpses THAT LAST Comentary|(red %) and restore by doing this (Trait|Ironman+1) HP. Comentary|(not so much to destroy the game ballance, but sometime it'll help you to survive=) also it'll set an ironman trait more valuable)

3) Telepath - your head is a great sensor, so when you're near to a wall you can see (Trait|EagleEye+1+1 commentary|(wall)) squares from your position even if there is wall. Commentary|(If you like barrels, this is for you)

4) Western boy - you've lived in the Texas, saw many western films, and trained yourself. In result you recharge any weapon twice faster (MovesNeeded|Reload DIV 2) Comentary|(Trait|Reloader affects MovesNeeded|Reload)

5) Jog - you're from india, were you trained to not feel the pain. So you'll deal (Trait|Hellruner+1) less damage from lava and acid

6) Gladiator - you know how to use armor, so it can take (Trait|ToughAsNails*20%+20%) more damage

7) Sniper - you trained as sniper, but you get HERE... Old practice helps you, and you can deal with (Trait|SonOfABitch*10%+10%) chance maximum damage. Comentary|(according to EACH bullet)

Your comentaries...

DisaffectedBeta

• Sergeant
    • View Profile
Ghoul perk
« Reply #1 on: July 10, 2007, 06:05 »

I like the corpse eating thing.  I wouldn't have mentioned it in my post had I seen it here first.  Maybe if you max out ironman you can get it, and sipping up blood pools or eating corpses will give a few hitpoints if you're low (like my wolfenstein 3D reference in another post).  Not sure if you should get the corpse thing straight away.

As far as Ironman being more valuable, I'm sure everyone has their opinion on traits, but ironman helps me survive longer in Ultra Violence than any other skill.
Pages: [1]