Chaosforge Forum

• April 27, 2024, 17:39
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Pages: [1]

Author Topic: whats ur most KILLER modded weapon ever.... include traits. No Adv. BFG's....  (Read 4063 times)

RepoRipper

• Sergeant Major
    • View Profile

helllo.... i was just playing AoP first run... needed the rank.... anyway.... i found midway through the game an Advanced Chaingun... oh note i savescum, but only for special levels, cybie, and the most recent save, and i never go back to before the most recent one.... anyway i put 1 of all 4 mods onto it. and i already had 2SoaB and 2 Triggerhappy, OUCH! i fired 9 at a time, and with aggressive tactics mode, i rarely ever missed. +2 damage per shot, easily found ammo, x9 shots... can you say Ultimate Swiss Cheeze? (or for you Buckaroo Bonzai fans out there, "Holy Toledo!") :) then after i smashed up the Mortuary (adv rocket launcer from the wall with D3S1! it took out all the viles as i swept the room from left to right, i got to the side with my phase device... oh btw WAAA... backpack is a powerup....AoP.....WAAAA) i had 3 mag mods and a damage mod. so i put the damage mod on the chaingun, as well as two mag mods, and another reload mod. WTF!!! THE SHREDDER IS HERE!!!!!! the thing became, when my traits were added in.... Advanced Chaingun - (1d8)+2{SoaBx2} x 5+4{Triggerhappyx2} - [142/142] D2R2S1M3...  in other words, fast reload and fire speed (i also had 2 Finesse for Whizkid, as well as 2 reloader... was gonna get shottyman), easy ammo, firing 9 times, each shot doing 3-10 damage, and can fire just under 16 times per reload! if i had the chance i probably would have creamed archviles with it... hell barons took 4 rounds of fire in aggressive mode! hell knights took 3 rounds, cacos died in 2, demons usually took 1 round, sometimes 2, all former humans and imps took not even a full round of fire to tear apart! mancubi took 4 or 5. arachs took 3 or 4. ie.... THE VENTILATOR HAS COME TO DOOM!!!!!!
« Last Edit: August 20, 2007, 21:26 by RepoRipper »

Conker

• Sergeant
    • View Profile

My eyes... they bleed!

RepoRipper

• Sergeant Major
    • View Profile

WTH?
?????????????

ParaSait

• Baffen :P
  • Elder
  • Lieutenant General
  • Happy Little Boozer
    • View Profile
    • MPSF

Omigosh!That should've been an abnormally cool wpn :p
[18|7|3|0|0|0] [MED:13/43] [SPE:36/67] [ASM:11/40]

Check out my epic youtube channel!
Currently playing The Bard's Tale and System Shock 2 (coop with GrAV1t)!

Blade

• Tester
  • Elder Chaos Guard
  • Brigadier General
    • View Profile
    • Upyachka

I'm not quite sure that SoaB works in 0987. Here was discussed that it wasn't working, but AFAIK, Kornel only fixed it in beta. So every burst deals 1d10(10 because 2 damage mods)*9 damage. It's still great weapon, but sadly that SoaB wasn't working.
Low orbit ion cannon damaged my brain!!1
Now i'm an idiot!1 Kill me, somebody!!11

RepoRipper

• Sergeant Major
    • View Profile

awww... still. it rocks. anyone else made the ultimate modded weapon? remember BFG dont count as u only have it for 3 levels

BDR

• Elder
  • Lieutenant Colonel
    • View Profile

Three damage mods, three reload mods, one magazine mod and one speed mod on my pistol, plus three levels of Son of a Gun, two levels of Finesse and three levels of Reloader on my recent win.  I only got to see the full power once, in the final fight with Cybie, but being able to both reload and shoot in just one turn is pretty flipping awesome anyway.

I think I may have gotten close to a full load of mods on AoMr before, but I find mag mods somewhat pointless when the extra shots I get aren't likely to reduce the amount of return fire, and since Whizkid is only accessible by getting two levels of Finesse more speed mods are completely pointless as well, which basically means that WK 2 may actually be pointless for most people.  An early advanced chaingun or double shotty are nice exceptions, but those are rare exceptions.

Silhar

• AliensRL Beta Tester
  • Brigadier General
  • Get psyched!
    • View Profile

Simple. An advanced double shotty (Finally found it ! \m/) with four damage mods, Shottyman and Hellrunner (3) traits. And nobody even scratches you. You, on the other hand...

RepoRipper

• Sergeant Major
    • View Profile

Im Jealous
Pages: [1]