Chaosforge Forum

• April 27, 2024, 23:39
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Pages: 1 [2]  All

Author Topic: Remove Chained Court  (Read 9243 times)

Silhar

• AliensRL Beta Tester
  • Brigadier General
  • Get psyched!
    • View Profile
Re: Remove Chained Court
« Reply #15 on: December 27, 2007, 15:11 »

You know if it’s just meant for melee players then why not just make it spawn only on Angel of Berserk? Same should apply to Unholy Cathedral.

So, for what will be the new Juggler ? Huh ? No. No bastard shall touch my chainsaw ! Grrr...

Actually you could make the chainsaw an advance chainsaw that prolongs your berserk status or something like that.

Just had another idea. Sorry, maybe it'll sound a bit offtopic...
Maybe some kind of special weapon or armor parts would be fine ? Some unique stuff found somewhere in the game ? You know, for example a skull talisman to attach it somewhere to an armor or weapon, that would increase berserk duration ? Or praying beads, that would increase damage dealt to hellspawns...

BDR

• Elder
  • Lieutenant Colonel
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: December 28, 2007, 00:28 »

Really? That’s a bit surprising. I can’t really imagine a situation where I would want to be a melee character in a normal game...

I can.

"Gee, would I rather let this former foo/arachnotron shoot me or force him to try and punch me?"

DaEezT likely got what you *really* meant, though. :P

sn0rb

• Sergeant
  • Blue. Ninja. Needs. Wii. Badly.
    • View Profile
    • Random Ranting
« Reply #17 on: December 28, 2007, 14:19 »

BDR/Tisiphone: One time, and one time only, I had the chainsaw when I picked up an Invulnerability Sphere. The only time (besides Phobos Base 1) when I put the shotgun away. =p

Oh, and just remembered another reason why the Chained Court is awesome: You can get a lot of ammo for an AoMrk game there.
Well, excuse me while I defy all laws of logic and science and do it anyway!
Pages: 1 [2]  All