Chaosforge Forum

• March 28, 2024, 18:08
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Pages: 1 ... 22 23 [24]

Author Topic: MRS Morey - PBF  (Read 108274 times)

Xander Morhaime

• AliensRL Beta Tester
  • Colonel
  • Boot to the head!
    • View Profile
Re: MRS Morey - PBF
« Reply #345 on: June 19, 2010, 18:44 »

Bob seemed hesitant, but after several hours standing in a lobby littered with corpses, the potential change of scenery seemed to invigorate him somewhat.

"Just so long as there's nothing in there that's going to try bite my head off," he muttered under his breath, entering the apartment. "Any trace of the portable terminal, then?" he asked, looking around and rubbing his hands together briefly. "Would be a smallish briefcase, but a thick one..."

After a few more moments glancing around, the civilian shook his head. "Well, no sense waiting for it to magically pop up, might as well get to searching. I'll start with the office, I guess, you go with wherever you feel like... I don't expect it to be just lying around out in the open, but it can't have been hidden away too deep either..."
12. A soft answer turneth away wrath. Once wrath is looking the other way, shoot it in the head.

Xander Morhaime

• AliensRL Beta Tester
  • Colonel
  • Boot to the head!
    • View Profile
« Reply #346 on: June 25, 2010, 17:44 »

With Shioban keeping watch, it took the three of you the better part of half an hour to search through the suite. In the end Bob, who'd spent that whole time searching the office, came out holding up the prize in his hand. "I've got it. We should get moving and get out of this place... can't be healthy to be around so many dead bodies," he said.

On your way out, though, you once again felt that ringing in your ears... except this time you could place the source - a very loud, high-frequency shriek resonating through the walls and corridors. There was something different to the sound and pitch, though.

And outside, Shioban saw something in one of the corridors leading off from the main plaza. Definitely not one of the creatures seen before - this one was considerably bigger, filling up almost the whole corridor with its shape. And, judging by how quickly it made itself scarce and disappeared down a side passage, it wasn't slow on its feet either.
12. A soft answer turneth away wrath. Once wrath is looking the other way, shoot it in the head.

Gargulec

• High Priest of the Forge
  • Local Inquisitor
  • Brigadier General
  • Believe!
    • View Profile
« Reply #347 on: June 27, 2010, 07:52 »

'Hostiles!' yelled Shioban upon seeing the aliens. She quickly raised her weapon to her cheek, dropping the PDA she held in her hand to the floor, and begun firing, single shot at time.
And greater honour is well due to them
when they foresee (and many of them foresee)
that in the end Ephialtes will appear,
that after all the Persian shall break through.

Silhar

• AliensRL Beta Tester
  • Brigadier General
  • Get psyched!
    • View Profile
« Reply #348 on: June 27, 2010, 10:12 »

"What the f-", shouted Doc, holding his gun tighter and looking at the direction Shioban fired - trying to spot any enemies mentioned before.

Gargulec

• Local Inquisitor
  • Brigadier General
  • Believe!
    • View Profile
« Reply #349 on: June 27, 2010, 10:31 »

'Shit.' sneered Shioban wrathfully, lowering her weapon after seeing her target disappear in the darkness. 'There is something there, people...' she murmured. 'Stay alert.'

Silhar

• AliensRL Beta Tester
  • Brigadier General
  • Get psyched!
    • View Profile
« Reply #350 on: June 27, 2010, 15:10 »

"Copy that.", the physician responded shortly, putting his googles on. "Better get outside quickly. I'd advise moving out."

Malek Deneith

• Grand Inquisitor Emeritus
  • Grand Inquisitor
  • Lieutenant General
    • View Profile
« Reply #351 on: June 27, 2010, 15:20 »

- Easy there Toy - don't waste ammo on air, shoot the bugger when he reappears instead. Anyway Mr. Smith has his terminal, we got the clearance pass... - Hagazi waved the card and pocketed it - ...I propose that we get the hell out of here and go to our next target, that is Armory if I remember correctly. While keeping good watch should whatever Shioban saw return.
Inquisition - saving your soul, one bolter shell at a time.
Spoiler: "Hackmaster Kills" (click to show/hide)

Xander Morhaime

• AliensRL Beta Tester
  • Colonel
  • Boot to the head!
    • View Profile
« Reply #352 on: June 27, 2010, 15:24 »

"Such a keen set of eyes would probably serve us best in the rear guard," Bob noted, holding onto the portable terminal case with both hands. "Armoury, then... hopefully the security forces left something behind for us to use."

Gargulec

• Local Inquisitor
  • Brigadier General
  • Believe!
    • View Profile
« Reply #353 on: June 27, 2010, 16:17 »

'I'll take the rear, then.' Shioban agreed, adjusting her helmet. 'Lieutenant?' she whispered after a second. 'I forgot to mention, but I found another PDA on the way here. When we find a place for rest, you may want to take a look...'
« Last Edit: June 27, 2010, 16:21 by Gargulec »

Malek Deneith

• Grand Inquisitor Emeritus
  • Grand Inquisitor
  • Lieutenant General
    • View Profile
« Reply #354 on: June 27, 2010, 16:21 »

- Yeah. Sure. Whatever. - Hagazi shrugged - But firstlet's focus on surviving, doing what we need to do to keep surviving, and then finding a safe spot.
Inquisition - saving your soul, one bolter shell at a time.
Spoiler: "Hackmaster Kills" (click to show/hide)

Gargulec

• Local Inquisitor
  • Brigadier General
  • Believe!
    • View Profile
« Reply #355 on: June 27, 2010, 16:22 »

Toy smirked.

'Yep.'
Pages: 1 ... 22 23 [24]