General > Graveyard

Yet Another Violent Purge - Interest check for a DH PBF.

(1/3) > >>

Silhar:
"If you dare enter these dark times, enter."
Recently I have been asked by some desperate tired with GameMastering (hi, G. !) to host a DH-based PBF. The idea, seeming strange for a first glance (never personally been that good to be dubbed an average Game Master, not to mention that my experience with sustaining a PBF consists of one storytelling thing that did not survive for a month, to be honest...), after a while of careful cogitations and pondering I decided to do my best. Free time is pretty much abundant here and now, which is not exactly true about good, reliable and active players. And other PBFs shown it pretty well that such highly wanted beings can be found on this there board.

Therefore, I want to invite you to take part in such. This one is going to be pretty different from the others (or at least I hope it'll be !), since final shape of this PBF shall be put directly into your hands. Yes ! I leave to you the decision about the kind of scenario we will be playing.

Do like this :
You get seventeen points to divide between :
Combat : Smiting the enemies of Him On Earth using various dangerous tools, fine tactical thinking and various other methods. Putting your points here results in me making better preparations in the matter of enemies you'll be fighting, focusing on making exciting battlefields offering good tactical options and else.
Intrigue : A general lookout on works of Planetary Governors, Nobles, high officers of Imperial Guard, fierce debates, cunning plans pitted against heretics covered in high places. Inserting your points there may result in further development of relations between NPCs (not to mention strife to make a fine climate of decadency, corruption and moral decay in Imperial high-life spheres - giving rather pessimistic view at the Dominion of Man's future).
Investigation : Missions mainly consisting of examining supernatural phenomena, tracking down hunted dangerous individuals. Mythos, arcane and forbidden knowledge. Invest here and you'll get respectable reason-result correlations grafted into the plot.
Exploration : A chase, escape or just examination of unusual places, maybe daring to visit Dead Worlds or some ancient Xeno ruins, crash sites or similar places of dread. Investition here is an investition into the world's look and history. In return you get well-prepared locations and their background.

I keep my right to dispose of fifteen points depending on my own look at the world. Just a little influence on the story, just in case I couldn't overcome any one of your needs.

It seems like I can host a game for five players (one slot already occupied by Gargulec, according to what he said before on PMs...). If it comes to expansions allowed, I must admit that I didn't get my hands on anything other than the main rulebook. But feel free to use them.
On unofficial : ideas can be thrown and I'll consider them.

Volunteers, anybody ?

Gargulec:
I AM playing Eldar. :D

Also, take my points, I do not want to interfere.

Xander Morhaime:
I'm tempted to suggest playing an Ork Mekboy for this one.

Gotta get sum good bitz for da Waaagh.

Silhar:
Heck, this one's going to be interesting.
Xander - which supplement are you going to use and may I get a link for this ?
Gargulec - it's the question of what kind of scenario do YOU want to play. Are you sure ?
("Player characters make every one Inquisitor a Radical.")

Passionario:
Intrigue 12, Investigation 5.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version