Chaosforge Forum

• May 04, 2024, 04:05
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Pages: [1]

Author Topic: [0.9.9.4] I just got cheated out of a bunch of badges and medals :(  (Read 1389 times)

Matt_S

• Elder
  • Major
  • Lost Soul
    • View Profile

The mortem.

It seems that the game didn't save any record of my victory in my statistics.
  • This game doesn't appear in my high scores, nor does it show me as having beat AoB in the statistics (still says I got up to level 4)
  • I should have earned the Berserker Badges up through Gold, but they didn't even show up in the mortem.
  • The Aurora Medallion doesn't show as obtained in my player statistics; I don't remember what the totals were for the other badges, but I imagine they weren't recorded either.
  • For sure, none of my melee kills were recorded.
  • The mortem itself says I have 8 wins, but I'm almost positive this should be my ninth. I remember looking last night and seeing 4 wins on HNTR and 4 on ITYTD.
  • I picked up several exotics/uniques that didn't show up in my records, like the sniper pack, the laser rifle, the gothic boots, and a few that I don't remember.
  • I assembled fireproof armor, which doesn't show up either.

Seems like it's maybe related to this bug report.  Maybe full wins on challenge modes are bugged?  Edit: No, I see a mortem for a full win on AoSh that got badges just fine.
« Last Edit: October 22, 2011, 17:36 by Matt_S »

Deathwind

• Colonel
  • HMP Angel of Patience 0.9.9.4
    • View Profile

What operating system are you running?

Did you run a custom game in the same doomrl session? That will unfortunately cause this issue...
v.997 [16/5/2/0/0]

Matt_S

• Elder
  • Major
  • Lost Soul
    • View Profile

I'm on Windows Vista, and yep, I forgot that I tried the Angel of Patience mod.

Deathwind

• Colonel
  • HMP Angel of Patience 0.9.9.4
    • View Profile

Unfortunately after you run a mod you need to quit and reload doomrl for anything to count towards your character. Running mods from the menu is new in this version and it appears there are a few bugs...

Can we get this added to the known bug list?
v.997 [16/5/2/0/0]
Pages: [1]