Chaosforge Forum

• April 26, 2024, 21:26
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Pages: [1]

Author Topic: I've converted them. :D  (Read 2511 times)

Almafeta

• Sergeant
    • View Profile
I've converted them. :D
« on: December 08, 2006, 20:29 »

As you may or may not know, I run a furry tavern/restaurant called the Flagon's Tale.  (See, tale sounds like tail, and it's a furry club...  ah, nevermind.)  One day -- three days ago -- someone asked me what game I was playing (they recognized the music), and I showed them.

Now, no less than ten of the regulars there are playing it.  The artists.  The twin girls that are huge Final Fantasy freaks.  The gamers -- the "hardcore", MMO/FPS gamers.  The roleplayers.  That quiet guy who's nice and helpful but rarely speaks up.  I'm teaching them how to play, and much to my chagrin, some of them have already beaten the game -- one of the FF girls, in fact, beat it on her second day of playing.

Kornel, like the zombies we blow through in Phobos Base, your work has infected all my friends.  Good job.  :D

Kornel Kisielewicz

• God Hand
  • Apostle
    • View Profile
    • http://chaosforge.org/
Re: I've converted them. :D
« Reply #1 on: December 09, 2006, 05:50 »

Wow! That's a really nice story :D. Tell them about the forum also :). And encourage them to post RFE's ^_^
at your service,
Kornel Kisielewicz

Jim9137

• Rainbow Love Marine
  • Backer
  • Lance Corporal
    • View Profile
Re: I've converted them. :D
« Reply #2 on: December 10, 2006, 07:27 »

While that's nice, I wonder what "Flagon" means.

You probably all already know about the thunderstorm that blew over HOTU and it's denizens in the form of DoomRL. And they're still begging for more. :(
Pages: [1]