General > Graveyard

Hackmaster 4e IC - Quest for the Unknown

<< < (3/28) > >>

Malek Deneith:
Wind blows, trees make rustling sounds, birds sing somewhere afar. If anything else is in the vicinity it's quiet enough for Sam not to hear.

Motorheadbanger:
Michael draws his sword.

shark20061:
Sho Lee looks at Michael, then returns to his own thoughts.

He's just being paranoid.

Matt_S:
Samuel sees his first opportunity to be useful: "Cave or not, I'll check for any traps when we get up to the entrance."

Spoiler (click to show/hide)I do not want to run up to the entrance to check immediately.  I wish to check for traps once we all get up there at our current pace.  If anything big happens before we get to the entrance, consider this action cancelled unless I declare otherwise.  How's that for paranoid?

S.K. Ren:
    The appearance of the rocky outcropping had obviously gotten the majority of the party riled, though for what he wasn't sure. His Emphkrin tattoo wasn't alerting him to anything yet so there was no clear present danger. Though if things do get dicey, it would not do for Emuleio to go running off and loose all of my gear. Looping back, Maoun landed on the back of his pack mule, Emuleio. Double checking the straps on all his bags and containers, he gave a sigh of content. Giving his companion a scratch behind the ears, Maoun looked hesitantly at down the crevasse.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version