Other Roguelikes > AliensRL

AliensRL 7DRL PLUS released!

<< < (9/10) > >>

Karry:

--- Quote ---You just didn't realize that elevators aren't in every tower on every floor.
--- End quote ---
Well, thats just stupid. How i am supposed to know where the damn thing is ? I guess Kornel was waaaay too hasty, when he declared this as "playable".

torch:

--- Quote from: Malek on March 21, 2007, 15:23 ---The elevator looks like this:

===
===
===

It is really damn hard to miss those especially, since you see them even if you didn't enter the room it is in. So either you got buggy map generation, or you missed a part of the level.

--- End quote ---

It looks darker than that in the game (to my eyes anyway).  I also take the point that there are only 16 colours.  I shall adjust my monitor accordingly. 

Interesting discussion points about the motion tracker.  Finding that balance will be a challenge.  Perhaps the player has to start looking for batteries or recharge points to keep using it.  Three goes per one battery, something like that. 

On another note, a colleague looked over my shoulder yesterday lunch time and couldn't understand why I was playing a game made of ascii characters.  Poor deluded fellow. 

Fingerzam:
Just had a crash.

--- Code: ---                    An unhandled exception occurred at $00410CA5
EDivByZero : Division by zero
  $00410CA5  TLEVEL__TICK,  line 112 of ablevel.pas
  $0042DE36  TAREA__TICK,  line 84 of abarea.pas
  $00401DC1  TWORLD__TICK,  line 105 of abworld.pas
  $00401649  TGAME__RUN,  line 47 of abmain.pas
  $00401067  main,  line 8 of abrl.pas

--- End code ---

I was reloading my combatshotty when this happened.

TFoN:
Already posted it.

--- Quote from: Kornel Kisielewicz on March 21, 2007, 13:06 ---Okay, I fixed the bug, but don't know when to post the fix :>

--- End quote ---
You gotta' be kidding me :P

Fist attacks make no sense at all - even if the attack would somehow make it through, the subsequent lack of a hand would make going on rather pointless. That is, if the poor guy would ever recover from the pain.
At the very most, give the marines a standard issue cattle-prod :)

Santiago Zapata:

--- Quote from: Karry on March 22, 2007, 00:48 ---
--- Quote ---You just didn't realize that elevators aren't in every tower on every floor.
--- End quote ---
Well, thats just stupid. How i am supposed to know where the damn thing is ? I guess Kornel was waaaay too hasty, when he declared this as "playable".

--- End quote ---

Ellevators are in all floors, putting one of these in all towers would surely make exploration unneeded and take all the spice out of the game.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version