DoomRL > Discussion

DRL: Xtreme Arena

<< < (2/22) > >>

Tormuse:
Well, I didn't hear from MaiZure, so I don't know if he ever ended up patching this, but I decided to try again to win and this time I carefully avoided killing KK while he had his flamethrower out and I got the proper victory screen.  :D  Here are some videos, which I labeled parts 4-6 just to distinguish them from my other three videos of this game:

Part 4

Part 5

Part 6

There was an unfortunate crash of my recording software part-way through the second video.  At first, I thought the video was completely lost, but it did generate a video file...  It's just corrupted in a weird way that my copy of Microsoft Media Player doesn't recognize it, but other players seem to play it just fine.  I uploaded it all the same, so hopefully it's still viewable.  (I get an error message when I try to view it online, though, saying that my "browser doesn't recognize any of the video formats available")  I'm curious to know if anyone else is able to view it.  Does anyone else get errors when they click on "Part 5?"

EDIT:  Okay, actually, it seems that I get the same error for all three of the videos?  O_o  That's weird; I'm using the same software to record as always and all of my previously recorded videos are still viewable.  I'm not sure what the problem is; anyone else having any issues?

MaiZure:
Whoa that's an epic win there! I guess the game is too easy after all..hmmm...

I love the dig at thelaptop in the random newspaper article at the end. I forgot that feature was in there.

As for me, the videos seem to be playing just fine on this side. Might have been my terrible programming skill that crashes your camera app haha.

Thanks for taking the time to promote it!

LuckyDee:

--- Quote from: MaiZure on August 20, 2017, 21:47 ---Whoa that's an epic win there! I guess the game is too easy after all..hmmm...

--- End quote ---

Can we pretty pretty please with sugar on top and a cherry not consider Tormuse's skill level as the new standard? Thank you.

MaiZure:

--- Quote from: LuckyDee on August 21, 2017, 03:04 ---Can we pretty pretty please with sugar on top and a cherry not consider Tormuse's skill level as the new standard? Thank you.

--- End quote ---

It seems like 100% of the people who play that game dominate the hell out of it. Too easy, I say!

LuckyDee:

--- Quote from: MaiZure on August 21, 2017, 05:57 ---It seems like 100% of the people who play that game dominate the hell out of it. Too easy, I say!

--- End quote ---

Hey, I could really suck big time at this if I wanted to!

Valid point though.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version