Chaosforge Forum

• April 27, 2024, 12:56
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Pages: [1]

Author Topic: [N!|AoMC + AoOC|100%|YAFW] Triple Nuke for the win!  (Read 2718 times)

Icy

• Second Lieutenant
  • First-try Veteran Angelic Badge
    • View Profile

After cycling around various challenges tonight, I decided to try a few attempts for Veteran Angelic Badge and got it again! Took more than just my first try this time, but I've now re-earned every badge I've previously had and currently am at 4/17 Angelic Badges on my current file, matching my lifetime count of them all.

This game essentially handed me a free win and while I did have to use some modestly good play early on, the rest was absolute cake.

A few floors in and I had a pretty good arsenal going:

Spoiler (click to show/hide)

On the next floor, I found a second nuke, meaning that with enough Invulnerability, I could clear out both the Spider Mastermind and JC without any risk of death, which is important because a full win requires surviving.

And to get even crazier, I found a third nuke and in the form of a Nuclear Plasma Rifle!

At the start of floor 6, I saw an Invulnerability, meaning I was pretty much set to go as I could then even use a quick nuke on floor 7 and continue dashing for the end. The floor was a decent challenge though with a fairly hot start in a maze level.

I blew out the barrel to split the map and cleared the left side, also keeping the Invulnerability safe.

After everything was dead, the Med-Pack at the top was helping funnel in all the Hell Knights and Barons.

I had Duelist Armor, Tactical Boots, and Hellrunner x2, giving me some great speed for floor 7.

And the game sealed the deal giving me another Invulnerability!

From here, I simply nuked floor 7, 8, and 9, and secured an easy win. Very happy to get lucky breaks like this!

I'm currently still trying to complete other challenges I haven't before, and although I have got this badge in the past, it's nice to have everything all in one save file. Technically, I am missing 50 JC kills, but other than that, it's all new stuff from here!

v0.9.9.7G: [43|26/26/26/24/21/4]
Pages: [1]