Chaosforge Forum

• April 28, 2024, 01:38
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Pages: 1 ... 19 20 [21] 22 23 24

Author Topic: MRS Morey - PBF  (Read 109523 times)

Xander Morhaime

• AliensRL Beta Tester
  • Colonel
  • Boot to the head!
    • View Profile
Re: MRS Morey - PBF
« Reply #300 on: April 22, 2010, 16:33 »

"What now, what now... GAH! Do they really train you people to stop showing any and all signs of personal initiative?" Bob suddenly shouted. "You want to know what now? Now we have to go into a confined space where about 90% of the colony population got ripped to fucking bloody chunks! That's what now! We get to walk knee-deep in rotting corpses, I'm sure you'll fucking love it! And then there's the chance there's more of those fucking beasts lurking around! What a beautiful day!"

Apparently spending so much time alone, in a tiny room, and in the dark had some... detrimental effects on your civilian companion's psyche. Rather than wait for a reply to his latest rant, he pushed past you and stomped off deeper into the corridors of the civilian tower, muttering something under his breath.

You suspect it may be a good idea to not lose sight of him.
12. A soft answer turneth away wrath. Once wrath is looking the other way, shoot it in the head.

Malek Deneith

• Grand Inquisitor Emeritus
  • Grand Inquisitor
  • Lieutenant General
    • View Profile
« Reply #301 on: April 23, 2010, 12:19 »

- Great job breaking the civ Toy! - Hagazi barked - After him before he goes too far away, but keep your eyes open. - he said and immediately did so.
Inquisition - saving your soul, one bolter shell at a time.
Spoiler: "Hackmaster Kills" (click to show/hide)

Gargulec

• High Priest of the Forge
  • Local Inquisitor
  • Brigadier General
  • Believe!
    • View Profile
« Reply #302 on: April 23, 2010, 12:59 »

'And you think that it is my fault, lieutenant?' mumbled Shioban, slightly embarrassed, going after Hagezi. 'This guy is clearly nuts!'
And greater honour is well due to them
when they foresee (and many of them foresee)
that in the end Ephialtes will appear,
that after all the Persian shall break through.

Silhar

• AliensRL Beta Tester
  • Brigadier General
  • Get psyched!
    • View Profile
« Reply #303 on: April 23, 2010, 13:04 »

"Sigh. Told you to leave this little weirdo in his dark, crowded room. Such a bloody shame I forgot to bring any psychotropics with me... Or, at least, some sleep medicine.", murmured Doc, smiling lightly and unsincerely. "That one should get some rest."

"Yo, warrior-spirit, slower a little, would you kindly ?", he added, a little bit louder. "There are nasty thingies awaiting for ya in the darkness ! I know you enjoy kicking serious alien butt, but hey, leave some for us, aye ?"

Gargulec

• Local Inquisitor
  • Brigadier General
  • Believe!
    • View Profile
« Reply #304 on: April 23, 2010, 13:06 »

'Shut up and run, moron...' gasped angered Shioban.

Silhar

• AliensRL Beta Tester
  • Brigadier General
  • Get psyched!
    • View Profile
« Reply #305 on: April 23, 2010, 13:14 »

"Come on, pissed little furry animal, take things easier or you'll finish up like that there poor fellow.", grinned the doctor, keeping the pace and being on a lookout for the civilian.

Xander Morhaime

• AliensRL Beta Tester
  • Colonel
  • Boot to the head!
    • View Profile
« Reply #306 on: April 23, 2010, 16:22 »

Running after the civilian, you couldn't help but notice the stench of rotting flesh got increasingly stronger. It didn't take long to catch up to Bob, though - all you had to do was home in on the sounds of someone being violently ill.

You found Bob standing next to a door and half-way through losing his lunch. He had a good reason to, though... The corridor opened into a big public atrium, but the open space was presently littered with civilian corpses in various stages of dismemberment. Men, women, children... plenty of blood and unidentifiable pieces of flesh strewn around as well. You could see doors to living quarters lining the walls. Only a handful were closed. The smell of death was almost overwhelming.

The atrium itself was like a ring plaza surrounding the tower's central support pillar, plenty of benches, a few potted trees, big, open spaces and the like. The floor seemed to terminate a short way off from the pillar's walls, but there looked to be a glass wall or other similar barrier in the way to keep people from falling in... judging by some of the bloodstains. Spiral staircases could be seen in six spots around the plaza, going both up and down, and wider ramps were visible by the outer walls of the chamber.

There weren't any aliens here that you could see, just a lot of dead bodies.
12. A soft answer turneth away wrath. Once wrath is looking the other way, shoot it in the head.

Silhar

• AliensRL Beta Tester
  • Brigadier General
  • Get psyched!
    • View Profile
« Reply #307 on: April 24, 2010, 04:01 »

"Oooh, even more meat.", commented Doc, coughing. "Are you happy now, Bob The Eager ?"

"And if you're taking a walk through the garden of... DEATH...", under his breath he misquoted a known song, proceeding a few steps and examining the corpses thrown around. He kept his weapon in state of emergency. "Lord Almighty, may you shine upon them...", he whispered a prayer.

Spoiler (click to show/hide)

Xander Morhaime

• AliensRL Beta Tester
  • Colonel
  • Boot to the head!
    • View Profile
« Reply #308 on: April 24, 2010, 05:41 »

Bob looked up from examining his old lunch, now lying in a puddle on the floor, and glared at the doc. If looks could kill...

The condition of the bodies makes proper examination somewhat difficult. There's not a clean wound anywhere from what you can see, though, all the bodies are quite a mess. No weapons either that you can see, but again, given the mess it's hard to be sure. There are no aliens, dead or otherwise, around however.

Silhar

• AliensRL Beta Tester
  • Brigadier General
  • Get psyched!
    • View Profile
« Reply #309 on: April 24, 2010, 15:18 »

"Still those boring little puppies we've met before. These poor fellows were probably dragged around the place before they reached their current state... Such a painful way to die...
Eyes open. They might not be hungry now, but who knows ?"
, explained Vince, returning to his comrades. "Moving on upstairs, I reckon ?"

Xander Morhaime

• AliensRL Beta Tester
  • Colonel
  • Boot to the head!
    • View Profile
« Reply #310 on: April 27, 2010, 11:59 »

"Do I look like I've got the floorplan of the entire colony memorised? I don't know where the boss lived because I never needed to," Bob muttered under his breath. "But... yeah, I guess the executive quarters would be somewhere up top."

Silhar

• AliensRL Beta Tester
  • Brigadier General
  • Get psyched!
    • View Profile
« Reply #311 on: April 27, 2010, 13:03 »

"Not asking you, friend, but thanks for a tip. Try to retain your stomach instead of spitting at me.", responded Vince.

Gargulec

• Local Inquisitor
  • Brigadier General
  • Believe!
    • View Profile
« Reply #312 on: April 28, 2010, 14:05 »

Shioban, having kept respectful silence so far finally spoke, after hearing Vince's and Bob's chatter.
'Keep those remarks to yourself, Doc' she said quietly. 'If you are really a catholic as you pretend to be, maybe you could start respecting dead?'
« Last Edit: April 28, 2010, 14:06 by Gargulec »

Silhar

• AliensRL Beta Tester
  • Brigadier General
  • Get psyched!
    • View Profile
« Reply #313 on: April 28, 2010, 14:34 »

"I do respect them, but I suppose we have no time for making a proper funeral nor for mourning... Not mentioning absence of any church official able to lead both.
And I would be pretty grateful if you left a matter of my faith by itself, concentrating on finding our way out instead of offending me if only opportunity arises. Did I do something to you ?"
, he responded, trying to remain calm, but the woman's comments were making it harder and harder. "That's just immature...", he sighed heavily. "Leaving alone how is interrupting other men's talk in such way."

Gargulec

• Local Inquisitor
  • Brigadier General
  • Believe!
    • View Profile
« Reply #314 on: April 28, 2010, 15:36 »

'Shut the fuck up finally, Doc' yelled Shioban unexpectedly. 'I don't give the damm whether you like the I act or not. And for now, you are the most useless of us all and all you managed to achieve is wasting the valuable grenades and acting like total moron!'

She paused, gasping. She really lost her temper this time.

'Listen to me' she added more or less calmly 'Next time you will make a comment like that, I promise, I'll make sure you regret.'
Pages: 1 ... 19 20 [21] 22 23 24