General > Graveyard

Seven Waves - an Exalted PbP [IC]

<< < (3/3)

Xander Morhaime:
"<If we are to defend this site, I would rather ascertain its defensive properties first-hand,>" Light said, once she'd had the Elder's invitation translated for her. "<I will endeavor to remain within earshot. A cry of alarm or other such signal of distress will suffice if my presence is necessary. Otherwise, I will be patrolling around the area.>"

With that, the Adamant set off to survey the village and island, giving the most attention to likely defences and weaknesses - be they village walls (if any), the nature of the houses (and their value as archery towers), the natural terrain (including barriers such as cliffs, reefs or shallows, and weaknesses like beaches suitable for landing). She wanted to get as complete a picture of the situation before she had to commit to the place's defence.

Malek Deneith:
"<Oi, not a bad idea. I'll help - you'd prefer me to accompany you or to split so that we get to check the area faster? Oh and I guess it wouldn't be a bad idea to take shifts at patrolling the area later.>" - Dawn turned to the Elder - "We thank for the offer, but we don't tire so easily. We'll spend some time looking over the village perimeter."

Xander Morhaime:
"<If we split up, we can cover more territory in less time. However, as they are willing to let us lounge about still, the threat must not be so immediate as to require such haste - two pairs of eyes will be more use working at once, I believe,>" Light replied, looking over the village. "<We can work on it together.>"

With that sorted, they were all set to properly scout out their battlefield before the battle came.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version