Chaosforge Forum

• June 18, 2018, 18:18
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Pages: 1 ... 73 74 [75]

Author Topic: Quick questions thread!  (Read 136334 times)

bolt_thundara

• Corporal
  • Lost Soul
    • View Profile
Re: Quick questions thread!
« Reply #1110 on: March 10, 2018, 17:36 »

Is it worth trying to build a Demolition Ammo assembly on a MSs run? Even if I was building it from a combat pistol I'm not sure if that's better than the 3P2B White Death

ZicherCZ

• Chaos Knight
  • Supporter of Chaos
  • Brigadier General
  • YADJHG - Yet Another Dead JupiterHellGuy
    • View Profile
Re: Quick questions thread!
« Reply #1111 on: March 12, 2018, 07:04 »

Is it worth trying to build a Demolition Ammo assembly on a MSs run? Even if I was building it from a combat pistol I'm not sure if that's better than the 3P2B White Death
If you have the required mods and WK2 (and preferably an extra P-mod to slap on after building the assembly), then definitely go for it.

You would probably not use it as a primary damage weapon (White Death is a lot better in that aspect), but it works well as a handy corpse-disposal and wall-breaking tool. It consumes 10mm ammo, so you can safely ditch that missile launcher and rockets to free some inventory slots. It is a pistol, and fires with your pistol speed - useful at times when you need to dig through a wall quickly. Last but not least, with SoG5 you have a guaranteed two-tile knockback, as opposed to White Death's single tile - useful when you are in an open space and need to knock enemies out of LOS swiftly.
DoomRL 0.997: Cyberdemon Brigadier General - Games: 217, Wins: 2/5/3/6/0, Medals: 18, Specials: 64, Asm: 39, Badges: 19/17/16/5/1/Are you kidding?
Jupiter Hell: Inner Circle - first tech build reached and working
Pages: 1 ... 73 74 [75]